In relation to the website: www.bollyman.com (‘the Site’).
Any personal information that you provide to Bollyman.com and Bollyman.co.uk whilst contracting with these entities is stored and controlled by BollyMan, located at Unit 10 Alma Ind Est,Regent Street, Rochdale, OL12 0HQ
For the purposes of Luxembourg's legislation on Data Protection and particularly the law of August 2nd 2002, Bollyman is the Data Controller, whilst Bollyman.com and Bollyman.co.uk are Data Processors. The information you provide to Bollyman.com and Bollyman.co.uk will not be shared with others.
By using our services, you give us your express consent to process your personal data as described hereafter.
- In addition to personal data such as name, e-mail address, delivery address, billing address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, we also analyse data about participants in order to provide a safe shopping environment for all users. Examples of the data we may collect and analyse include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login, password, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), cookie number, products you viewed or searched for, your purchase history, personal preferences and any phone number recorded or used to call our customer services number. In using the Site you accept that your personal data may be used for such purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you or your personal usage of the Site without your express consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. If you subscribe to our mailing lists for new release and other information, we also ask you to answer various general questions about yourself. You will be asked to specify the areas in which you are interested so that we can tailor the information which we send to you to cover the topics and merchandise which we believe you might be interested in. By subscribing to our mailing lists, you accept that your personal data may be used for such purposes.
- You can configure your Internet browser to accept or reject certain cookies or inform you when a cookie is saved.
- We do not cross the information recorded in the cookies with the personal information collected at the time of your registration on the Site or with your online activity.
- We may monitor customer traffic patterns, Site usage and related Site information in order to optimise your use of the Site and we may give aggregated statistics to a reputable third-party, but these statistics will include no information personally identifying you.
- We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you. Your information may also be transferred to another company (based in the European Union or in a country ensuring an adequate level of protection) in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavour to ensure that your rights and freedoms in respect of the processing of your personal data are adequately and appropriately protected. By submitting your Information and ticking the requisite boxes on any order form or when subscribing to the services available on our Site, you expressly consent to such use and transfer, to the extent permitted by applicable law. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our newsletter or any other information you may have requested from us or any other company, please email or write to Customer Services at the address given for us above.
In case any fraudulent activity is detected on the website, or, without limitation, in connection with the breach of intellectual property rights through the use of the website, we may release personal information in order to comply with any applicable regulation or assert our rights as well as our business partners’.
Surveys & User Groups
We always aim to improve the services we offer. As a result we occasionally canvass our customers using surveys, provided that they have given their prior and express consent. Participation in surveys is voluntary, and you are under no obligation to reply to any survey you might receive from us. Should you choose to do so, we will treat the information you provide with the same high standard of care as all other customer information.